Men who want to become nicer men
Here is some general information about how these courses are arranged.
For detailed instructions you can now buy
The Freedom Programme for men, training manual for facilitators from Amazon
in either Kindle format
There will be no charge to attend a course, but every man who attends must bring a copy of ‘Living with the Dominator’ and a completed copy of ‘How Hard Can it Be...?’ the Home Study Course for men.
If a man is in a relationship I will not accept him on to the course unless he attends with his partner. She must also read the book ‘Living With the Dominator’ and bring it with a completed copy of the ‘Home Study Course for Women’ with her to the event. This means that everyone who attends must bring both books to use within the course. The online programme will not suffice.
If you wish to add your name to the list please
email the IDAC Team
with both of your names. Do not telephone. When the event is confirmed they will email you with the address of the venue. The timetable is printed below.
These strict rules apply
- Sometimes even though enough people have booked places occasionally they do not all attend. I will not go ahead on the day if I do not have enough. Please make sure you understand this as some of you travel from abroad.
- No one is allowed to discuss any personal information during the course.
- All mobile phones must be switched off.
- Anyone who does not behave in a pleasant, good humored and cooperative manner will be instructed to leave.
- I do not issue certificates and never write reports for courts or any other agencies.